Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spark Bolt is among the most basic projectile spell. This is one of the possible spells that a starting wand will be equipped with. It comes in trigger, double trigger, and timer varieties, each with increased mana drain. The Double Trigger variety also does a small amount of explosion damage.
The very weak damage is balanced by its very low mana drain and added critical chance, making this a choice spell for early builds and for wands with low cast delay/recharge times.
- The Trigger and Double Trigger versions are very useful for delivering spells that can harm you to a safe distance away, assisted by their high speed and accuracy.
- You can also experiment and combine them with various spells, like Chainsaw, for some interesting results.
- Since the Double Trigger variant also has explosion damage, it will synergize well with explosion modifiers as their damage is amplified by its base explosion damage. If alone, the explosion from the Double Trigger variant is not friendly fire enabled and thus always safe to use.
- Spark Bolt can be made infinite with the use of only one Reduce Lifetime.
- Firing the Double Trigger emits a few particles of Magical Liquid.
- Oct 11 2019:
- Removed Spark Bolt from tier 2 spells.
- Removed Spark Bolt with Trigger and Spark Bolt with Timer from tier 4 spells.