Welcome to the Mod section! An area highlighting some of Noita's mods.
There are 900+ more in the Steam workshop, Modworkshop, and Nexusmods, so do explore beyond the few below!
Mods with more info
Letaali's QoL Mod fixes many bugs in the vanilla game.
Goki's Spell Lab is a wand building playground and tutorial mod. It is designed for testing and learning about the wand system. It also includes a "challenge / tutorial system" that you can go through to learn more about wand building
Noita Together is a mod by Soler that enables you to play Noita "with" other people. It's more like overlapping dimensions, rather than true multiplayer.
There are various mods for this, in addition to the default Twitch Integration game-mode.
- Twitch Integration by Soler
- Twitch Extended by Evaisa
- Twitch Extended: Tiered Rewards by Evaisa
- Conga's Twitch Expansion Pack by Conga Lyne
Allows you to constantly share your wands to a site your Twitch viewers can see. Examples: daa130's, Aliasbot's, or DunkOrSlam's most recent wands
- Streamer Wands by Soler
- Wuote's alternate install guide (includes side-loading method)
This mod makes the legs invisible. They will still hurt you.
- Hide Lukki Legs mod (.zip download. See How to install mods for usage. Original link from Noita-discord)
Get your pride on!
- Pride Tablet - Just changes the color of the tablet. Pretty!
- Pride Glimmers - Adds 14 new glimmer modifiers themed after various pride flags. (Note: This will affect the vanilla game, by changing the pool of spells that can appear in shops/wands.)
- Gay Rainbow Replacement - Replaces the word 'Rainbow' with 'Gay'