Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about the spell. For the material, see Bomb (Material).|
This article could use additional images, screenshots, or gifs to improve its quality. You can help Noita Wiki by uploading additional images for this article.
Bomb is a spell that summons a bomb that drops near you. In New Game mode, the second starting wand might have a copy of this spell.
After the bomb explodes, parts of the terrain near and above the explosion will erode and drip a powder version (that obeys gravity) of the material it came from. It will retain the exact same material properties in other respects. This is similar to the effect from Thunder Charge.
- The bomb summoned with this spell has a fairly large explosive radius, and will destroy most terrain. Notable exceptions are Steel, Extremely Dense Rock and Cursed Rock.
- The bomb, like any other summoned object, is subject to gravity and due to its shape will roll along the ground. Take care where you put it as it can easily roll away from the location you want it.
- You can kick bombs, which can be used to destroy overhead terrain and flying enemies that would otherwise be out of the blast radius for a bomb resting on the ground. Be sure to be out of the blast radius when the bomb goes off, of course.
- Like any explosive, you can double the explosive radius and power with Berserkium.
- With the Bombs Materialized perk, Bombs can be held and used directly from item slots.
As of "The Feast" patch in April, 2020, all bombs are now also considered to be projectiles as well as physics objects, which means that they will be affected by flight-altering modifiers, such as Homing, whereas previously they just fell to the ground.