Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oil is a flammable liquid that floats on top of water.
Submerging yourself in oil gives you the Oiled status, which makes you slippery and more vulnerable to Fire. However, submerging yourself in oil while you are already On fire! will put the fire out and not ignite the oil, as fire requires air.
Oil is the least dense stable liquid in the game, causing it to sit atop all other liquids.
- Found in various biomes.
- Lanterns found in the Mines, Collapsed Mines, Coal Pits, and Ancient Laboratory.
- Sea Mines found in the Coal Pits and Sandcave.
- Emitted as blood from robotic Enemies.
- Created from some spells such as Circle of Oil and Touch of Oil.
- Can be chosen for Chaotic Transmutation.
- Can be an outcome for Fungal Reality Shift.
- Can appear as a random Potion.
- Appears when hit while having the Oil Blood perk.
- Can be thrown by Alkemisti.
- Chance of finding an Oil potion on a pedestal or in a Treasure Chest.
Oil will bleed from these enemies.
|35||Flummoxium + Blood + Oil||Unstable Polymorphine + Unstable Polymorphine + Unstable Polymorphine|
|80||Purifying Powder + Oil||Purifying Powder + Water|
|8||Lava + Oil||Lava + Fire|
- Oct 11 2019: The [impure] tag was added.