Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article could use additional images, screenshots, or gifs to improve its quality. You can help Noita Wiki by uploading additional images for this article.
Invisiblium is a blue magical liquid that causes creatures stained with it to receive the Invisible buff, taking on a translucent appearance. When you are invisible, most enemies cannot detect you. The effect is temporarily disrupted when using wands, kicking, or while stained with any other liquid. Invisiblium can also be dissolved in water. You can still throw items without breaking the invisibility, though.
- As the effect is not broken by throwing items, an Emerald Tablet or similar object makes a sneaky & powerful weapon that can kill or seriously injure even powerful enemies, like Stevari or Kummitus.
- It's also useful as a way to save your life if health levels are low. Just go invisible and sneak your way to the portal to the Holy Mountain and the Full Health Regeneration pickup therein.
- A decoy, invisible to you, will be left behind at your position for 3.5 seconds after going invisible. Enemies will still attack this decoy, so it's best to go invisible behind cover, and move away from the spot you turned invisible at.
- Spells affected by a Boomerang modifier will not arc towards you while invisible.
Inherits additional reactions with the [water] tag that are not listed here.
|21||Invisiblium + Water||Water + Water|
|80||Purifying Powder + Invisiblium||Purifying Powder + Water|
- Oct 11 2019: The [impure] tag was added.