Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article could use additional images, screenshots, or gifs to improve its quality. You can help Noita Wiki by uploading additional images for this article.
Fungus Blood is a pink liquid that is most commonly found in mushroom themed areas, mainly the Fungal Caverns and Overgrown Cavern. It can be consumed for the Tripping status which can instigate a Fungal Reality Shift.
- Found inside the exploding spore pods in the Fungal Caverns.
- Digging background mushrooms on the way to the Pyramid by the means of a digging bolt or similar spell.
- Very rare chance of being found as a random material potion in a Treasure Chest or Great Treasure Chest.
- Chance of being chosen as the outcome of a Fungal Reality Shift.
Fungus Blood will bleed from these enemies.
Fungus Blood is a necessary component for creating Mystery Fungus.
|100||Toxic Sludge + Sand + Fungus Blood||Mystery Fungus + Mystery Fungus|
|80||Purifying Powder + Fungus Blood||Purifying Powder + Water|
|15||Fungus Blood + Air||Air + Air|
|100||Void Liquid + Fungus Blood||Void Liquid + Void Liquid|
|50||[acid] + Fungus Blood||[acid] + Flammable Gas|
- Oct 11 2019:
- The [impure] tag was added.
- The reaction to make Mystery Fungus was added.
- Materials tagged with impure
- Materials tagged with food
- Materials tagged with blood
- Materials tagged with evaporable
- Materials tagged with liquid
- Materials tagged with fungus
- Materials tagged with corrodible
- Materials tagged with soluble
- Materials tagged with liquid common
- Pages that need additional images