Jump to navigation Jump to search
Concentrated Mana is a bright cyan liquid that stains creatures touching it with a buff that increases mana regeneration. It wears off quickly with movement, so it is best used while standing still. Drinking it will give the same buff for a short time and produce a cyan particle effect.
Unlike the projectile modifier Add Mana, this substance applies a buff that refreshes every 3 seconds, giving the held wand a 4 times multiplier to mana regeneration instead of giving a flat amount of mana.
- Mixing Concentrated Mana with Water creates more Concentrated Mana.
- Teleportatium burns on contact with Concentrated Mana.
- Mixing Concentrated Mana with Unstable Teleportatium or Teleportatium causes fire and Concentrated Mana to be produced.
- Concentrated Mana dissolves almost all metals it contacts, including steel, gold, silver, copper, brass, and aluminium, turning them into steam. The only exception is Dense Steel.
- Due to this property, Concentrated Mana is lethal to Robotic enemies and damages them as if it were Acid.
- Since it transforms ordinary Water into more of itself, combine with Water Trail and you will in effect have free infinite mana for the rest of the run.
Inherits additional reactions with the [water] tag that are not listed here.
|25||Concentrated Mana + Water||Concentrated Mana + Concentrated Mana|
|25||Concentrated Mana + [meltable_metal]||Concentrated Mana + Steam|
|25||Concentrated Mana + Gold (Nugget)||Concentrated Mana + Steam|
|25||Concentrated Mana + Gold (Blood)||Concentrated Mana + Steam|
|25||Concentrated Mana + [meltable_metal_generic]||Concentrated Mana + Steam|
|50||Odd Brickwork + Concentrated Mana||Smoke + Acid|
|10||Teleportatium + Concentrated Mana||Fire + Concentrated Mana|
|10||Unstable Teleportatium + Concentrated Mana||Fire + Concentrated Mana|
|80||Purifying Powder + Concentrated Mana||Purifying Powder + Water|