Jump to navigation Jump to search
Worm blood is a runny yellow-green liquid that can be obtained by attacking most worms. Drinking the liquid will grant Wormy vision and a bright purple vignette-like effect, but it has no stain effect of its own.
Wormy vision is one of the few ways of seeing in the Dark Cave, Magical Temple, and other dark areas.
- Worm Blood can be used to clear other stains like most fluids, however it does this while granting no stain of its own, this is useful if you have the Invisibility and/or Stainless Armour perk(s) as you can effectively bottle it and use it as water without having to make yourself Wet.
- The Wiggling Egg in the Giant Tree is a readily-available source of Worm Blood, and can be used to gain the necessary visibility in the Dark Cave early on.
- You can use Chainsaw or other Slice spells to get a lot of extra worm blood from a worm's corpse.
- The outcome of a Fungal Reality Shift.
- A very rare potion from Treasure Chest and Great Treasure Chest.
- Small amount of it is contained in cocoons.
Worm Blood will bleed from these enemies.
|100||Diamond + Silver + Worm Blood||Purifying Powder + Smoke + Smoke|
|20||Freezing Liquid + Worm Blood||Worm Blood + Worm Blood|
|100||Toxic Sludge + Worm Blood + Weird Fungus||Void Liquid + Void Liquid|
|15||Worm Pheromone + Worm Blood||Flummoxium + Flummoxium|
|50||[acid] + Worm Blood||[acid] + Flammable Gas|
|80||Purifying Powder + Worm Blood||Purifying Powder + Water|
- Oct 11 2019:
- The [impure] tag was added.
- The reaction to make Void Liquid was added.