Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is about the material. For a location with similar name, see Avarice Diamond.|
Diamond is a glowing bluish powder material which has some interesting reactions.
- Often found in deposits in many biomes, such as below an Orb Room and in Temple of the Art.
- A possible material choice in a Fungal Reality Shift.
- Very rare chance to be found as a random material potion from a Treasure Chest or Great Treasure Chest.
- Created by hurting or killing an Ukko.
- Diamond is one of the hardest materials in the game, and cannot be dug through by most normal means. Black Hole and similar spells will work, but it is unaffected by the Dissolve Powders perk.
- Be careful to not get submerged in it when killing an Ukko, as you might get stuck. While it cannot be dug through without proper equipment, frantically pressing movement inputs will cause the game to clear away any pixels that are too close, allowing you to slowly make your way out.
- The Avarice Diamond and some other structures are made of Diamond Brickwork, not Diamond which may lead to confusion.
|50||Brass + Diamond||Purifying Powder + Purifying Powder|
|50||Diamond + Chaotic Polymorphine||Silver + Smoke|
|100||Diamond + Silver + Worm Blood||Purifying Powder + Smoke + Smoke|
|100||Diamond + Chaotic Polymorphine + Toxic Sludge||Void Liquid + Void Liquid + Void Liquid|
|50||Honey + Diamond||Ambrosia + Poison|
|100||Silver + copper + Blood||Diamond + Smoke + Smoke|
|45||Flummoxium + Diamond||Levitatium + Levitatium|
|100||Corrupted Rock + Diamond||Corrupted Rock + Corrupted Rock|
|100||Draught of Midas + Diamond||Draught of Midas + Gold|
- Nov 5 2019: Added the [solid] tag to Diamond.
- Oct 11 2019: The reaction to make Purifying Powder was added.