A large structure found in the Desert. Most of the structure is static, however some parts are procedurally generated between each run, opening or sealing some passages. At the top of Pyramid's exterior is an Orb of True Knowledge and an Emerald Tablet. Below the Pyramid lies the Sandcave.
The entrances to the Pyramid interior are blocked by large rock walls, requiring explosives, certain spells, or a lucky transformation via Chaotic Polymorphine to gain access.
- Pools of lava or toxic sludge may spawn in some cases
- Wall-mounted arrow traps (watch for round protrusions hanging off walls)
- Breakable pots - have a 50/50 chance of spilling Firecrackers (Blue Pot) or several Hämikset (Red Pot) and water when hit
On the top floor of the pyramid you will find Kolmisilmän koipi/Three-Eye's Legs, dormant on an altar. Approaching it will cause it to awaken and attack.
- Prior to patch #6 on nov 5 2019, the top of the pyramid contained a room with 3 fairly powerful wands instead. The mini boss was, back then, summoned via filling the skull in the desert with water.
- At the center of the Pyramid's walls there are sections filled with dense rock, brickwork and pockets of diamond; the material is reminiscent of the bottom of Orb Rooms.
Music that plays here includes:
Track 6 of Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 1 and is titled "There's Sand in My Wand".
- Nov 5 2019: Kolmisilmän koipi was moved to the inside of the Pyramid.