Teleportatium is a cyan colored magical liquid that causes creatures stained with it to be teleported away.
The direction of the teleport can be adjusted by aiming in the direction you want to go, but this is not always effective due to terrain interference in which case you will end up in a random direction instead.
A quick stain can last anywhere between 1 to 3 teleport jumps. Drinking 10% from a Potion will give 5 seconds of the effect, resulting in usually a single teleport.
Teleportatium is part of world generation in the Ancient Laboratory, or rarely in large vats in Hiisi Base. Other locations include under the portals leading to a Holy Mountain, and in Liquid Tanks in the Mines. Unlike Unstable Teleportatium, it does not spawn on pedestals, so the only ways to get naturally flasked Teleportatium is catching it in the air when thrown by Alkemisti, or from extremely rare random material drops (~0.0002%) in treasure chests.
It's also a highly flammable material, and will very quickly burn up when in contact with fire, leaving behind Freezing Vapours.
- Spawns in pools or vats in various biomes.
- Occupies the eyes below the portals to Holy Mountains. The portals disappear when the liquid is removed.
- Very commonly found where there is Odd Brickwork, as many liquids will convert it into Teleportatium.
- Rare chance of being an outcome for Fungal Reality Shift or Chaotic Transmutation.
- One of the random potions thrown by Alkemisti.
- Very rare chance to get one as a random material potion in a Treasure Chest or Great Treasure Chest.
- Bled by Siirtäjämestari.
Teleportatium starts out as 100% accurate, attempting to teleport exactly in the direction you are pointing. If this fails, it does rapid attempts with 0% accuracy, meaning it looks for a valid teleport destination in any direction.
For Minä, there is a biome restriction on the teleports due to how the game loads areas, the teleport can only take you:
- From a Holy Mountain into another biome
- From a biome into a Holy Mountain
- Into the same biome
The minimum distance of a teleport is 128 pixels and the maximum is 1024 pixels, which is equal to two biome pixels or chunks.
If there are no valid teleport destinations, no teleport happens.
Inherits additional reactions with the [water] tag that are not listed here.
|50||Copper + Teleportatium||Brass + Smoke|
|50||Odd Brickwork + [water]||Smoke + Teleportatium|
|21||Teleportatium + Whiskey||Unstable Teleportatium + Whiskey|
|10||Teleportatium + Concentrated Mana||Fire + Concentrated Mana|
|5||Unstable Teleportatium + Teleportatium + Water||Unstable Teleportatium + Unstable Teleportatium + Unstable Teleportatium|
|20||Unstable Teleportatium + Slime||Teleportatium + Teleportatium|
|80||Purifying Powder + Teleportatium||Purifying Powder + Water|
- While a finicky substance, it can nonetheless be used to escape from being cornered by dangerous enemies.
- You can use Teleportatium to access otherwise inaccessible ledges high above. Make a small hole in the ground, fill it with the liquid, and then jump into it while aiming up. Alternatively, you can aim directly up and spray some of the potion on yourself. This will both cover you in teleportatium and put your cursor above you. You'll be teleported a good distance into the air, likely allowing you to access an out-of-reach ledge or floating landmass.
Click to show/hide content.
- Teleportatium can be used to gain access to the Floating Island above the starting point in the Forest.
- You can also use teleportatium to both escape and re-enter the Holy Mountain without triggering the collapsing entrance and curse that prevents wand editing.
- Can be used in The Hourglass Chamber to create a portal to the Eye Room, containing 8 random, potentially useful Spells.
- Oct 11 2019: The [impure] tag was added.
- Unstable Teleportatium
- Circle of Displacement (spell)
- Siirtäjämestari (enemy)
- Teleportitis (perk)