The Collapsed Mines is a less traversable variation of the mines, containing more steel and tighter passages, making traversal more difficult. The Collapsed Mines is not always accessible without destroying terrain, sometimes requiring one or more Bombs to enter.
- Despite being more difficult, the Collapsed Mines does not have better loot than the Mines, and should only be explored if you have already explored the greater part of the regular Mines.
- Having the same hazards as the Mines, the Collapsed Mines should be treated similarly, albeit with more caution.
- Players should not stick around at low health and should leave at 20-50 HP, depending on their level of confidence.
Music that plays here includes:
- Dec 19 2019: Re-introduced Jouluhiisi.
- Nov 28 2019: Added Jättikonna enemy.
- Oct 23 2019: Removed Jouluhiisi spawns.