Jump to navigation Jump to search
Muodonmuutosmestari (listen ) (or Master of Polymorphing) is one of the many master spellcasters. It takes the appearance of a single-eyed pink humanoid with a tendrilled head and is dressed in a pink robe.
The Master of Polymorphing casts balls of polymorphing magic with weak homing that will transform the target into a Lammas, Lentolammas, or Suhiseva lammas, much like the effect from touching Polymorphine.
- As with all Masters, exercise caution and focus on avoiding the projectiles. This is easily done by constantly moving perpendicular to the enemy's aiming trajectory (which usually means levitating up or falling down) and staying at a medium distance.
- It doesn't move very fast, so you should be able to choose when to fight it.
- As its attacks can turn you into a harmless entity that can be killed in one hit, this may actually be one of the most dangerous enemies in the game for a high-leveled player.
- Approach corners and open areas carefully, as they can possibly attack from offscreen, especially from above or below.
- Eating their corpses provides Polymorph immunity, which can save your life if you're facing multiple enemies with polymorph abilities.
- A Necrobot can be used to repeatedly kill and revive a nearby Master of Polymorphing, potentially providing you with an unlimited source of corpses to eat for Polymorph Immunity.
- It may be a reference to the Eggplant Wizards from the Kid Icarus series as they are both purple enemies that transforms you into a vulnerable form.
- Oct 11 2019:
- Added knockback resistance to the Temple of the Art variant.
- Decreased Temple of the Art HP from 600 ♥to350 ♥.