Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article could use additional images, screenshots, or gifs to improve its quality. You can help Noita Wiki by uploading additional images for this article.
Grass is a common surface material that can spontaneously grow out of exposed soil.
Grass can be found all over the surface and in many below surface biomes. It also spontaneously grows from soil type materials. When covered completely it will eventually become soil.
When the Freezing biome modifier is applied, all grass (normal variant) and moss in a biome gets replaced with the frozen variant called Ice (not to be confused with other Ice materials).
When the Hot biome modifier is applied, all grass (normal variant) in a biome gets replaced with the dry variant. When water comes into contact with the dry variant, it can consume the water to become normal grass.
- Can primarily be found on the surface and one of the first materials encountered when starting the game.
- Can also be found in various biomes, particularly any biomes that have a material tagged with [grows_grass].
- Very rare chance of obtaining any variant of Grass as a random material potion from a Treasure Chest or Great Treasure Chest.
- The Dark variant can only be found in the Lukki Lair.
- The Dry variant can only be found in a biome with the Hot biome modifier.
- The Frozen variant can only be found in a biome with the Freezing biome modifier.
If grass does not have contact with air then it becomes soil.
|2||[grows_grass] + Air||Grass + Air|
|2||Grass (Dry) + [water]||Grass + Air|
|100||Corrupted Rock + Grass||Corrupted Rock + Corrupted Rock|
|100||Draught of Midas + Grass||Draught of Midas + Gold|
|80||Purifying Powder + Grass||Purifying Powder + Water|
|50||[acid] + Grass||[acid] + Flammable Gas|
|8||Lava + Grass||Lava + Fire|
|80||Purifying Powder + Ice (Grass)||Purifying Powder + Water|
|50||[acid] + Ice (Grass)||[acid] + Flammable Gas|
|8||Lava + Ice (Grass)||Lava + Fire|
- Oct 11 2019: The [impure] tag was added to