Slimy Meat is a very common variant of meat used as the corpse material for many enemies.
Ingesting any variant of Slimy Meat will cause Food poisoning.
Slimy Meat will produce Slime when pulverized.
When you are very far away and slimy meat corpses are unloaded, they will be replaced with slime that takes on the colour of the corpse. The exceptions to this are Kolmisilmän apuri and Kammolukki, which retain their original shape and material.
Green Slimy Meat
Green Slimy Meat has the same properties as slimy meat, but produces Green Slime instead of slime. The exceptions for corpse replacements include Kolmisilmän Koipi, Plasmakukka, Kolmisilmä, Hämähäkki, Lukki, and Pikkuhämähäkki, which retain their original shape and material.
The Orange variant of slimy meat is unused by the game. The Unstable and Sand variants may be awarded as a very rare random material potion from a Treasure Chest or Great Treasure Chest, but they don't have a use.
These meats can be found as the corpses of these enemies.
Green Slimy Meat
|50||Alchemic Precursor + Slimy Meat (Any)||Draught of Midas + Draught of Midas|
|100||Corrupted Rock + Slimy Meat (Any)||Corrupted Rock + Corrupted Rock|
|100||Draught of Midas + Slimy Meat (Any)||Draught of Midas + Gold|
|3||Lava + Slimy Meat (Any)||Smoke + Fire|
|50||[acid] + Slimy Meat (Any)||[acid] + Flammable Gas|
- Nov 5 2019: Added the [solid] tag to
- Oct 23 2019: The minimum explosion radius of
gunpowder_unstable_boss_limbswas increased from 5 to 8.
- Materials tagged with earth
- Materials tagged with alchemy
- Materials tagged with meltable to lava
- Materials tagged with box2d
- Materials tagged with meat
- Materials tagged with corrodible
- Materials tagged with solid
- Materials tagged with food
- Materials tagged with sand other
- Materials tagged with sand ground
- Materials tagged with slime
- Pages that need additional images