Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rotten Meat is a variant of meat in powdered form which causes negative status effects.
Ingesting Rotten Meat will cause Poisoned and Food poisoning. Both of these negative effects are countered by the Iron Stomach perk.
When rotten meat is created from returning to a corpse, it inherits the colours that the corpse originally had so it may not appear as it does in the material infobox.
- Found in the Frozen Vault.
- Very rare chance to be found as a random material potion from a Treasure Chest or Great Treasure Chest.
- Created when meat comes into contact with poison.
- Unloading an area with certain types of corpses and returning to it will convert it to rotten meat.
- Meat corpses and any of its cooked variants, except for the corpse of Suureväkäs (fish).
- The ice corpses of Jäätiö and Sähkiö.
|50||Meat + Poison||Rotten Meat + Poison|
|50||Alchemic Precursor + Rotten Meat||Draught of Midas + Draught of Midas|
|100||Corrupted Rock + Rotten Meat||Corrupted Rock + Corrupted Rock|
|100||Draught of Midas + Rotten Meat||Draught of Midas + Gold|
|50||[acid] + Rotten Meat||[acid] + Flammable Gas|