Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mud is a powder Material most commonly sourced from the bottom of the ponds in the Holy Mountain zones.
Mud can make you Wet on contact and be collected using a Powder Pouch. Mud sprayed from a flask or pouch will collect irregularly on any surface and can be used to climb out of the starting area in the Forest, facilitating travel to the East or West.
- Has a 6.5% chance to be a starting potion.
- Found at the bottom of the ponds in the Holy Mountain.
- On the surface of the Forest after Rain mixes with the Soil.
- Very rare chance of obtaining Mud as a random material potion from a Treasure Chest or Great Treasure Chest.
|80||[lava] + Mud||Ground + Steam|
|15||Mud + Toxic Sludge||Mud + Swamp (Water)|
|3||Mud + Soil + Mud||Soil + Mud|
|0.3||Soil + Mud + Soil||Soil + Soil|
|5||Water + Soil||Air + Mud|
|50||[acid] + Mud||[acid] + Flammable Gas|
|80||Purifying Powder + Mud||Purifying Powder + Water|
|90||Seed (spore) + Mud||Air + Mud|
|3||Lava + Mud||Smoke + Fire|
- Oct 11 2019: The [impure] tag was added.