The Lukki Lair (listen ) is a biome found to the west of the Underground Jungle and The Vault, connecting the two biomes. This area will always have the Darkness biome modifier on. So, while you can see through the darkness without the All-Seeing Eye perk, areas you left will quickly get dark once again. It is extremely dangerous and unless you have reliable means of taking down the Toothy Spiders, it should not be wandered into.
Layout and hazards
The Lukki Lair is a tight cave system composed of much more durable versions of materials seen in the Underground Jungle; mostly Lush Ground with chunks of flammable Barren Soil. In addition, Fungus can be found in here, although in smaller quantities than in Fungal Caverns.
There are many pools of Ominous Liquid of various sizes.
Points of Interest
- The biome seem to have quite a few Extra Max Health pickups laying around, and the Wands are at least as powerful as the ones found in the Underground Jungle.
- At the top left of the biome is a small Wizards' Den area, which connects to Snow Chasm. At the very bottom is an Orb Room.
To navigate this biome more safely, a good source of slice damage is recommended. Chainsaw on a ranged Trigger is very helpful for two reasons: First, the huge Toothy Spiders are vulnerable to this damage type. Second, slice damage increases blood output of slain enemies, such as the Headless spider. This creature bleeds Worm Blood for you to consume to greatly increase your view radius, and with some careful rationing with a spare Empty Potion, it should last for the entire visit. The spiders are also susceptible to ice damage from spells like Freezing Gaze, but this will prevent them from bleeding.
A handly source of large amounts of Water is also very helpful, as it's not easily found here and necessary to wash off any poison stains you might sustain from the Ominous Liquid. Water Trail is ideal, but simply overwriting the poison with another stain (such as Slime, either from the spiders or slime mist) will also work.
Finally, some means for effective digging should be considered. The purple variant of Lush Ground found here is very compact, and even rapid fire Luminous Drill will take some time to chew through it.
Music that plays here includes:
Track 9 of Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 is titled "Looting the Rainforest".
Track 10 of Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 is titled "Happy Nature Boy".
Track 11 of Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 is titled "Marchin` with the Swamp Spiders".
Track 12 of Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 is titled "Intriguing Fruit".
- ↑ Looting the Rainforest from Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 by From Grotto & Niilo Takalainen.
- ↑ Happy Nature Boy from Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 by From Grotto & Niilo Takalainen.
- ↑ Marchin` with the Swamp Spiders from Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 by From Grotto & Niilo Takalainen.
- ↑ Intriguing Fruit from Noita Official Soundtrack vol. 3 by From Grotto & Niilo Takalainen.