Please add perks to the mainpage. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Erstaunlich55 (talk • contribs) at 06:22, 21 September 2019 (UTC). Please sign your posts with
- Perks have been added to the mainpage. If you are going to edit a wiki page you should check to see if there is a talk page. someone might've left notes on some possible additions to the page. --Bryyrt (talk) 02:40, 27 September 2019 (UTC)
A few links should be added
For example the mentions of falling sand games and blood DogsRNice (talk) 14:37, 15 October 2019 (UTC)
Will you add Items to the front page? CautionGamesReal (talk) 21:25, 27 September 2019 (UTC)
Is there a discord community for Noita? If so, should that be added to the front page? Flabort (talk) 15:03, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
- Here is a discord widely accepted by the community. CautionGamesReal (talk) 19:36, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
Cross-Language Link Request
Page Noita Wiki/zh is created and fully translated. Since this page is locked, I'd like to ask for admin's help to add a cross-language link [[zh:Noita Wiki/zh]] to the end of this page. Tanimodori (talk) 15:36, 14 October 2019 (UTC)
Should a page be added that lists environmentla hazards (like barrels)?
Add wand mechanics
I would like for my newly written Guide To Wand Mechanics to be added to the bottom right community content box, if you think it is worthy. Otherwise i'll just add it to the how to play guide as a link later Lancar223 (talk) 11:02, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
[Material] Flask pages are largely redundant. Flasks have their own page and if people want to learn about the contents, the material's page should be referenced. One exception is that certain materials act differently when sprayed from a flask (gunpowder flask automatically detonates after spray, cocktail liquid, ect.) These exceptions should be added either as a list in the flask page or as a note in the respective material page.
Noita is now out of Early Access, the wording on the homepage should be updated to reflect this.
I'll be marking the relevant pages for deletion and we can focus on getting those material pages up. A real pezzo guy (talk) 05:16, 28 December 2019 (UTC)
INCREDIBLY minor change of language
Now that 1.0 has released, would it be appropriate to change the label 'Release Date' under Game and Community Content to 'Release Notes' now that the time has passed? Stevari (talk) 08:50, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
Can you fix the Chinese page address?
I found that the translated page was put on Noita_Wiki/zh , but it should be https://noita.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Noita_Wiki , just like https://noita.fandom.com/ja/wiki/Noita_Wiki
by Fzhyzamt (talk) 05:50, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- @Fzhyzamt: We asked on the discord, and the Fandom liaison said:
- that zh page is technically on the en wiki
- solution would be to make a new zh wiki and import the pages from https://noita.fandom.com/wiki/Category:ZH_translation there
- It looks like someone started that today: https://noita.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Special:%E6%9C%80%E8%BF%91%E6%9B%B4%E6%94%B9?hidebots=1&limit=500&days=30&enhanced=1&urlversion=2
- I suggest asking https://noita.fandom.com/zh/wiki/User_talk:Sepher_Yetzirah if/where you can help.
- Cheers! Quiddity-wp (talk) 19:02, 27 June 2021 (UTC)
Could you please help me change my Chinese address?
Hello, it's me again.
Now we have completed some Chinese translation, home page is https://noita.fandom.com/zh/wiki/Noita_Wiki
I think there should be two places that need to be modified, one is "Check out the wiki in other languages", and the other is the language switch in the upper right corner.
Fzhyzamt (talk) 14:02, 29 June 2021 (UTC)
- This did get fixed a few months ago, sorry for the delayed reply! Quiddity-wp (talk) 06:04, 10 November 2021 (UTC)