Many game concepts can be hard to understand, and the game does little to explain most of its mechanics. Here's a collection of guides written by the community to help you on your way.
Be aware that they may reveal game elements you might want to discover on your own.
Guides describing tips and tricks for general gameplay, or details about specific game mechanics that don't fit into other sections here.
Guides dedicated to wand building logic, how it works and how spells and modifiers interact.
- Guide: Wand Mechanics
- Guide: Spell Synergy
- Guide: Homing
- Guide: Infinite Lifetime Spells
- Advanced Guide: Wand Mechanics
- Advanced Guide: Introduction to Greek Letter Spells
Tightly focused guides on specific features of the game, the behaviour of particular spells, or the fine details and interactions of game mechanics and how to use them.
- Expert Guide: High Damage Wands
- Expert Guide: High Damage Wands with Spells to Power
- Expert Guide: High Damage Wand With Add Trigger, Wand Refresh and Omega
- Expert Guide: Long Distance Travel
- Expert Guide: Waypoints
Advanced Runs and Endgame Content Guides
- Advanced Guide: Peaceful Ending (also referred to as a "33 orb run")
- Advanced Guide: Sun Quest (alternative and supplemental information in Uusi Aurinko)
- Advanced Guide: 34 Orb Ending (also referred to as a "36 orb run", "64 orb run")
- Advanced Guide: Fish Quest
Glitches and Exploits
Click to show/hide content.
- Guide: Single Cast and Instant Recharge
- Glitch: Wand Smuggling
- Glitch: Item Telekinesis
- Glitch: Infinite wands and spells
- Glitch: Entity Duplication
- Exploit: Expiration triggers (aka. Egg exploit)
- Exploit: Polymorph Chest Rain
- Connoisseur of Wands Exploit (aka. Bridge Boss Cheese)
- Heartache Exploit
- Weakening Curse Exploits
Guides written by individual users. These are not held to the general style or standard of the wiki, and may not be actively maintained.
- DunkOrSlam's - Noita Tips & Info
- AliasBot's - Noita tutorials
- FuryForged's - Noita: All Secrets + Tips